Thursday, March 13, 2014

   Had a decent day after a bout of morning diarrhea , apparently fast food is toxic to my colon . At least this was only 3 instances , all within an hour of rising . Got a few little things done , called my insurance agent about yesterday's incident with the youngest son and the work car . He was parked at convenient care in Sparta when another client backed into the driver's front door . He just wanted to exchange information but my son insisted on a police report , smart kid . The cars are both driveable and no one was hurt , the other guy stayed on scene , and had insurance . When my boy went to the hospital to complete his physical , so was the other party , they will be working together . Heck of a way to meet a new co-worker .
  Anyway , he is starting a new job , more money , 20 miles from home . He starts Monday , I applied about 2 days after him , haven't heard back . We had crock pot pot roast for supper , and I made cloverleaf rolls from a dry mix . Both were excellent . No excuses today , just good night and God bless .
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment on my posts .