Saturday, May 17, 2014

   Can you tell I'm out of breath by my typing ? Doing the "deep" mowing that none of the others will do , so the string trimmer doesn't work too hard . Our son is bbqing tomorrow so I'm wanting to at least get caught up . Now , done for today at 7 PM , got the mowing part done , tomorrow I will finish trim , treat for grubs , and use the dandelion spray . I have some hedge stumps I need to ax down below mower level , and re-treat trash tree stumps below the garage . I have another outdoor project to start also while the weather is nice , not too hot and not raining . My wife is fixing breakfast in the morning , and our son's friend is coming by on her work break , so I must arise at a decent hour . Good night to you all , and may God bless .

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment on my posts .