Friday, May 30, 2014

     So , I'm back , not feeling too bad , not getting much done , either . It's not been too bad a day , we have our oldest granddaughter until her mother gets back from the city . The younger girl had some type of awards thing for D.A.R.E. at Busch stadium , but the elder had dance team practice , so she is with us for the evening .
   Just made myself a sub with bologna , ham , 2 cheeses , on a deli style roll . Quite good , it's been a long time since I had one , and I didn't have to go to the gas station to get it . The girl has gone home , we love having her but sometimes she talks a lot , but it didn't really bother me much tonight .
   Our youngest just came in from Sheboygan , he left his local job to work for his old foreman at a different track service company , so he is traveling again . Speaking of traveling , I am about to journey off to dreamland , so as usual , good night and God bless .

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment on my posts .