Wednesday, May 14, 2014

   No , I'm not any more sane or stable than yesterday , just have a little stronger will . It has been a gray , dreary , chilly day here , and I am dressed to match in grey sweat clothes . We went to Sparta earlier for our friends and the only thing I changed was to add a grey hat . It has rained off and on all day , I emptied 2 and a half inches from my rain gauge when we got home around 5:30 . 48 degrees at that time , I turned the furnace back on as it was a little brisk in here this morning . We have the cable guy coming sometime in the AM to change out our dvr receiver , it's a few years old and it's been rebooting a lot and otherwise acting up for several weeks . I'll have to arrange access for him so there's no sleeping in . And now , good night and God bless you all .

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment on my posts .