Saturday, May 31, 2014

   Hello , folks , how are you all today ? I'm not too bad , other than the usual complaints . I am , however , in an argumentative mood , thanks to some jerk who didn't like my comment on his astroturf posting on Facebook . Not only were the sentiments expressed lies and misleading , it was previously posted by a "progressive" radio network . So this arrogant , right wing coward , thinks I should show him more "respect" , and not call him an idiot . Needless to say , my response was even less "respectful" , and contained more name calling . Don't call me out because I don't believe your lies , because my reaction is likely to be something you don't want to hear . When you bully or "order" me , I know you're a coward , and I don't become frightened , or flee , I become angry and will defend myself and others to the utmost of my ability . Usually this is only words , but if you insist , I still have those specialized , if seldom used , physical defensive skills , and though I hate to , I can still use them . And that's enough uncivilized ranting for now .
   That having been said , I have been textually arguing with family over a post from this morning on Facebook . I have tried to back away , but if you keep poking the bull with a stick , you're eventually going to get the horn . I have un-friended 2 relatives already , if I could figure out how to get this event page off my timeline , I would .
   So now it's later , I had to take a chill pill , and I have a difficult time navigating my keyboard . So , sorry , another distraction , an hour spent on the porch , visiting with a mildly intoxicated friend . Anyway , good night and God bless .

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment on my posts .