Friday, May 2, 2014

   It's Friday afternoon , and I'm a lot better , but still a little woozy from the anti-psychotic pill . I've been cleaning , about to shower & dress for dinner with friends this evening . I'll be signing off but saving this to be added to tonight .
   Back again from Ava , where we had supper at Brunzee's cafe , still my favorite little place to have a good meal and a pleasant experience . Instead of my usual double cheeseburger and fried mushrooms , I had a catfish dinner with baked potato and salad , and my wife had a steak the same way . Our fiends had a steak and vegetables , and she had a half-pound bacon cheeseburger . Everything was excellent as always , good service , friendly family atmosphere , reasonable prices . Our checks were just over $30 per couple , not bad for dinner out on a Friday evening . The owner/culinary master was working cashier and I had to tell her how much we always enjoy dining there . I wish we had something like that closer to home .
   So , besides being in a better emotional state and a nice social outing , I am exhausted and must wish you good day , and God bless .

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment on my posts .