Sunday, May 11, 2014

Here we go again , another day when the forecast screwed me , fearing rain I didn't mow . Maybe tomorrow  I will get something done . Sunday evenings are partially used in weekly chores , Monday AM is trash pickup ,and my meds get prepped for the coming week . We bag up rubbish from all our indoor cans , put it in the city-supplied 90 gallon tote , and take it to the curb . I refill my pill organizers in preparation for starting the workweek , separating into dosage units for the proper ingestion schedule . In the morning I take 4 units , and possibly an anti-inflammatory . In the evening before bed I take 3 units , and another NSAID if I need it . I also have a capsule I'm to take 30 minutes after my evening meal . To arrive at proper dosage sizes , I have to split 14 tablets each week to wind up with 28 actual dosage units . All of the tablets I must divide are ovoid or capsule shaped , rather than round , so the operation is slightly tedious and time consuming . So I don't really have anything more to convey except be kind to others , seek Christ's guidance in your life , and trust that he has a plan for you . Good night , and God bless .

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment on my posts .