Friday, May 9, 2014

   Hot today , storms this afternoon , pleasant this evening . I'm still not quite physically well , but some better than yesterday . Yesterday was queasy , vertiginous , hot and cold flashes . Today a little less of those , but all still present . At the present time I have on my wireless headphones , '70s rock forcing the words out through my fingers . Yes , as far as fingers go , I can touch type rather slowly , or as I usually do , 2 fingers of whichever hand is convenient , at at least double the speed . I am thinking I might have an inner ear condition , but I don't know if that accounts for the lack of coordination and fine motor skills I've experienced over the last few days . Our friend thinks it might be allergies , but sometimes it takes a few weeks to get in to see the doctor , so we'll see if it lingers before calling . The Lord has taken good , good care of me all my life , saved me from death or dismemberment many times . If I listen with my soul He advises me on every occasion , or trusts me to remember His lessons , and have favorable outcomes . If He advises me to take measures , that is what I shall do . I have been thinking while writing this that God does not always provide us with what we desire , but rather what we need , and in His own time . The song that just came up on Pandora is You can't always get what you want , by the Rolling Stones . A pleasant and timely coincidence at the very least .
   So now I've dropped the volume some , and switched to John Prine radio , because I am trying to wind down , since I keep having to go back and correct mistakes that I don't usually make . A Billy Joe Shaver song , Live Forever , came on Pandora , and I wanted to share it so I went to YouTube , and found a video version that I shared on Facebook , and am sharing here as well , if all goes as planned . So , good night , and may God bless you richly .

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment on my posts .