Monday, February 24, 2014

   Kind of a long day , went to the cafe in Percy for lunch , then to put in a job application . My wife had bluegill and I an omelet , both excellent as usual . My only disappointment was a lack of sriracha to garnish the eggs , so I used the old standard Tabasco . I hope to be called back this week for testing for this job , we really need the money . I loaned our friends my van this afternoon , they only kept it a couple hours . I assume that at roughly twice the size of their car it was frightening to maneuver , not to mention 12 MPG . Borrowed from the youngest to pay the cable bill , so I can keep doing this blog for at least another month , if we can keep the power on .
   Folks , I don't know if my depression has worsened , or if I'm just adapting to the new dosage of my Zoloft . I've always been a little lazy , since the heart attack I've constantly been tired , but lately my "tornado" mental state has interfered with my attention span , short term memory , and conversion from thought to action . You know what I'm getting at , making another excuse as to why I can't stay and play . Anyhow , be good to each other ( Golden Rule , remember ? ) , good night , and may God bless .

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment on my posts .