Sunday, February 9, 2014

Not sure what the problem is , can't seem to stay awake or concentrate . Went to bed last night at 8:30 , still in my clothes . Slept until 9:30 this morning , still tired , ate breakfast , still hard to stay awake , focus , or form coherent thoughts . Did some light housework yesterday , and shoveled part of the driveway . My wife thinks I may have overdone it , but I hope not . I was happy with my accomplishments and felt pretty good until about 7:30 when I just ran out of energy . Just now at 12:30 I can barely keep my eyes open . Now it's nearly 4:30 and I haven't actually drifted off yet , but I have zero energy . I have fasting labs tomorrow AM , I hope I am alert enough to drive . It's lightly snowing here , maybe it won't accumulate enough to cause problems . Since we have son the elder here I have to get up at 3:30 to make sure he's up , then again at 6:30 for myself . An hour's drive each way for fifteen minutes or less spent in the lab , giving blood , maybe urine . I wish I had more to convey here , but instead , good night , God bless .

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment on my posts .