Wednesday, February 12, 2014

   Believe me , folks , I would rather be doing this much earlier , but there are circumstances . I got a few little things done this morning , then went and picked up the laundry set we found for our friends . The young man had just disconnected them , and he hauled the from the back of the house to the driveway with his ATV and trailer . We put them in our friend's kitchen so they can be cleaned up before installation . I hope they work well and last them a long time . She said it had been 8 years since they had owned a set , hoping it saves them lots of money , time , and labor . http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/12/dale-hansen-michael-sam-gay-nfl-video_n_4775165.html    I am including this link to a story about Michael Sam , the NFL draft candidate who recently came out as gay . As I have stated before , I love it when someone else backs up my own opinions . The lesson of yesterday and today is TOLERANCE toward those who are different from you . As long as they are not causing harm to others , why should their private habits be of concern to you ? Live and let live , do unto others as you would have done to you , and thank God for giving you the free will to do so . Anyhow , my internet slowed to a crawl this afternoon , delaying many of the tasks I do on here , I'm tired , it's late , and I have to poop again . So , good night and God bless .

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment on my posts .