Saturday, February 1, 2014

   Yes , I know I'm late again , it's already February . I had a busy and semi-productive day , and am just now , after midnight starting this post . In the cold weather , I start my van every week , so he clock doesn't drain the battery if I'm not using it . It has always started , even if it sometimes cranked a little slow . Today , warmest day of the week , it wouldn't start . After a jump I drove across town to our oldest daughter's house to advise my son-in-law on a plumbing project . He has taught himself many home repair and remodeling skills with mostly just good advice (from me !) and determination . If he had had a good torch before I took him mine , he wouldn't have needed me at all . Still , it's nice to know my knowledge is still respected by the younger generation . I truly hope they pass it on to the next bunch , and enjoy doing so as much as I have .
   Well , my friends , I have produced much more here than I anticipated , though it still is not much . I hope you all have a good weekend , filled with love and laughter , and be safe , whether in your travels or your home . For now , good night and God bless .

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment on my posts .