Sunday, February 2, 2014

  A little earlier tonight , another day half in a daze , just a little scatterbrained . It seems later for some reason , maybe because I am always tired . Our friends' car quit on them , we will try to help them out until they get their tax refund . I don't have a W2 yet , but I'll have to wait until son the younger gets back and files his . It looks like if he claims us , we get $160 , if not about 500 due to the EIC . So now , at 2AM , the temp is 28 or so , and it's still mostly raining . The street looks ok but everything above the deck has a layer of ice . I'm going to bed now , breakfast comes early , and I am quite tired . Good night all , God bless , and keep the sabbath when you can .

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment on my posts .