Wednesday, February 26, 2014

   2 o'clock sign in today , even though I'm writing this at 3:40 . I increased my antidepressant dose a couple days ago , now I am changing timing . My medication PA had me start taking it in the evening , because the first couple weeks I was a little loopy in the mornings . Now I have a problem with not being able to get my days and nights to a reliable schedule , so I am changing that one med. to AM , with my aspirin and coreg . I am spreading the change over 3 days , so hopefully it's a smooth transition . My goal is to be less groggy in the mornings , so I can get things done earlier , and get to bed at 11 or so , instead of being up till 2 or 3AM . So , I'm also eager to learn if this will make me more alert and productive during the daytime hours . Then maybe I won't be trying to rush this out , and stumbling mentally when I am writing . So , good night , and God bless .

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment on my posts .