Tuesday, February 11, 2014

   A bright , sunny , cold day and I feel pretty much ok , happy to be here on God's green earth . Today my wife found a used set of residential laundry machines at a very good price , for our friends who don't have any . We will pick it up tomorrow , and it will not only save them money , but huge amounts of time and energy . Just handling everything 4 extra times must get exhausting .
   I'd like to mention here the gay football player who just came out of the closet . I don't have any evidence , factual or otherwise , but I would like to conjecture that he is by no means the first homosexual in his sport . He is , however , the first to have the courage to reveal who he is inside . I also believe that the loudest to protest this harbor the greatest fear of revealing their own true selves . " We've never had to deal with this in the NFL " , well you surely have , you just didn't know it , because most gay men are just like you , just with different romantic tastes . If he hadn't told you , I doubt you would have known . Are you afraid he will take you by force , as some of your colleagues do women ? Isn't professional football kind of gay anyway ? Wouldn't it be more fun with a celebratory kiss between team mates after each successful play ? Are you frightened that you might enjoy having you colon massaged by an erect penis ? Methinks it is much ado about nothing . The kid just showed his bravery by admitting his private preferences . Leave him alone , and let him play football !
   It's 10 degrees here at 8PM , with calm winds . Meteorologists are predicting a warming trend over the next week or so , to around 50 by Monday . I'm looking forward to getting outdoors and doing some chores , and having the snow melt away . In my back yard , the snow has a mirror-like icy surface that blindingly reflects sunlight . In the front , the couple of feet closest to the highway are pure black , one of the many benefits of being on a 400 load-a-day coal truck route . I'm gong to stop bitching now , and again wish you all a good night , and God's blessings .

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment on my posts .