Friday, February 14, 2014

   Here I am , finally showing up at nearly 10PM . Happy St. Valentine's Day , everyone , I hope your's went well . As I am unemployed and broke , my valentine's present to her was doing some extra chores , so she didn't have to do them . Tomorrow afternoon we have steaks planned , but tonight we just had hotdogs and beans , which is quite all right . Today at lunchtime it was around 36 degrees , a few hours later it was 25 with a wicked north wind . I've been trying to help our friends get their recently acquired laundry set going , finally have all the parts , so finishing up won't take long after I get back down there tomorrow . Having had a tremendously busy and tiring week , with the prospects of the same next week , I am once more going to beat you out of the pleasure of my pithy proclamations , call it a night , and a weekend . I will be on a short hiatus , until Monday , Feb. 17 , when I will at least check in . Take care , and may God bless .

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment on my posts .