Sunday, June 1, 2014

   Here we are once more , on the same page , as it were . That sentence has been waiting alone a couple of hours for a companion , and here one is . I am going to the kitchen to do some food prep , so for now they are a menage' a trois  . Now , a short tangential excursion in reference to yesterday's post . Nobody likes shit sausage , but there are a lot of folks selling it . And sadly enough , people are buying it , too . Mine is freely given , usually ticks people off , and embarrasses me . Anyway , I didn't take a crazy pill today , so now I am slowly withdrawing from 2 day's worth . The best thing for me would be sleep , but the younger boy leaves at 3 , so it's really too late to start to bed now , but I am not in much of the mood to write , either , having shared a bunch of semi lucid thoughts on FB today . Any how , I've communicated with many folks today , most lifelong friends , and found much love and support . Thanks to all of them , they know who they are , and to all of you , my audience , good night and God bless .

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment on my posts .