Wednesday, June 4, 2014

   Another day has passed , not too bad for me , apparently not too good for others . Your denial of God doesn't hurt me , but you . I'm disappointed , as I truly thought you were better than that . I also realize that as I grow closer to God , Lucifer steps up his assault , with new tools as I grow stronger , at the expense of those who let him in . So many of my friends have come to my spiritual rescue lately that I can't possibly thank them enough . No matter how hard he tries , Satan's lures cannot begin to match the generosity of our loving God's rewards . As long as we believe , good will always triumph over evil , even though it may be in His time rather than ours . Anyway , I am emotionally drained tonight , so this is all the content you get . Good day , and God bless .

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment on my posts .