Tuesday, June 17, 2014

     Another hot humid day , bearable for me but hard on some others . We went to town to get the wife's driver's license renewed , went to Aldi , and had lunch at SouthSide Ribs . Sweet potato fries with praline dipping sauce , one of my all-time favorites , no one else does it better . Our middle daughter came by with our oldest grandson , the 6ft. 250lb. weightlifter/football player , who is a 17 year old senior in high school . For supper tonight I had a Campbell's soup-to-go pouch , which is very easy to prepare , just tear the corner of the bag , it stands on it's own in the microwave , 90 seconds ready to eat . Tonight I had Thai style creamy chicken and rice , which looks like vomit , but tastes delicious . Slightly spicy but really good . Now I'm going to make my exit , so good night , and God bless .

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment on my posts .