Saturday, June 28, 2014

   Scrambled eggs with ham , onion , tomato , and smoked pepper jack cheese . I had been craving eggs for days . Supper , cube steaks w/mushroom gravy , mashed potatoes , creamed corn , deviled EGGS . A lazy day , all I did was wash my breakfast dishes , check the mail , shower , and eat . I then fell asleep in my recliner after Antiques Roadshow , woke up and had apple crisp and ice cream . Now I'm just trying to fill space here , talking about my diet . My hips and knees are both bothering me today , despite my permitted dose of naproxen .
   My radio scanner has been going non-stop this evening , domestic disturbances and auto crashes , the new moon is just as crazy as the full . Anyway , I am giving up early , therefore , good night and may God richly bless you all .

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment on my posts .