Monday, June 16, 2014

   Well , I may not be all here , but here I am . Pretty warm today , think I might have to start the A/C season soon . We just hate the extra expense . So now , several hours later , I prepped the unit to run , changed the filter and started it up . The humidity is the biggest reason to run it , as that causes more discomfort and breathing difficulties than dry heat . At least it makes it more bearable to be indoors .
   Well , got the younger boy off to work at 2 this morning , expect him gone about a week , it will be quiet here but I'll have to mow my own grass . Anyway , I am in better spirits though still tired , and I have an appointment this week to go over my medicine regimen with my psych meds P.A. .Then we will decide if therapy is warranted . So , for now , good night , God bless , and be kind to one another .

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment on my posts .