Tuesday, September 24, 2013

  Well , I had a minor hardware issue earlier , so I saved the paragraph on my compose page , logged out and did a little maintenance . When I rebooted and logged in again , I had no clue where the text went but I am unable to find it . As I didn't save it outside this app I will try to recreate it from memory , which is an iffy thing at my age .
 The Porous Canoe is a multifaceted and changeable conveyance . Some days you hardly keep your head above the flow , others you soar above the flood . Making the vessel less osmose would seem to be a proper enhancement to lessen those low-in-the-water days , but change isn't always simple , or in some cases even possible . Regardless , if we're paying attention we can learn from every experience . This is not an exact duplicate of this afternoon's but it will suffice . This time I am publishing before logging off , calling it a day , and going back to my other machine , now that it's finished my Tuesday routine . Sleep tight , all , goodnight .
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment on my posts .