Saturday, September 28, 2013

  Not too bad a day , disappointing breakfast at a place we'll avoid in the future , visiting friends and family after , grilling at home with friends this afternoon . Breezy , not terribly hot , brats , beans , 'tater salad and slaw . Very pleasant day over all . I love this time of year , the leaves changing , the nights getting cooler , the Earth preparing to nap for a while in our hemisphere . In about 6 months I will be feeling the same about the process reversing , the glorious rebirth of Spring .
  When everything goes smoothly , this kind of day , communication and contact with family , the calming influence of good friends and good food , I really don't have anything to roar or rant over , so I say to you , dear friends and readers , Good Evening , enjoy the rest of the weekend , hug your loved ones ( or random strangers if you prefer ) , think pleasant thoughts , and when you sleep , dream of your happy place , where bloggers like me don't use such disjointed run-on sentences as this . God Bless and Good Night ...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment on my posts .