Monday, September 23, 2013

Just had to say this after hearing about it on 2 major network's local TV stations . A lawmaker left his loaded , legal handgun in a public restroom in the Statehouse . This sort of thing doesn't usually make the news unless it's someone who REALLY should know better . The sad fact is , this sort of thing happens every day , all over our country . I am not anti-gun , I don't think your legally purchased or honestly acquired  guns are any particular danger to me , and I have no desire to deprive you of them . However , in my opinion , probably fifteen percent of responsible gun owners , really aren't . This is what needs to change . "aw , geez , I just had a little brain fart " is not an acceptable excuse when it comes to the safety of other citizens .

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment on my posts .