Friday, September 27, 2013

  At the old Crow school , as I've said previously , we had quite a large yard . In 1959 we bought a new WheelHorse  riding mower , with a 5 horsepower engine . By the time I was 5 , I could rope-start it , and began keeping the lawn mowed when I was allowed . It was about 2 acres of turf , with a gentle slope across the middle . In the fall , had to pick up hickory nuts before mowing or they could turn into painful missiles . Don't know how recent the satellite pictures are on google maps , but apparently someone has an ATV , they ruin grassy lawns . Oh , well , not my problem . More on this location at a later date , as it comes to me .
  A little tired , tonight , still adjusting to medication changes , have things to attend to tomorrow , so Good Night , and stay safe .

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment on my posts .