Thursday, July 10, 2014

   Well , folks , it's been a long day . I got to sleep about 2 this morning , got up at 4:30 to get the older boy up , then back up at 8 to wait for the cable guy . The upstairs non-DVR box had lost it's mind and wouldn't respond to a reset . The appointment was for between 8 and noon , he called at 11:30 to say he'd be a little late . In the waiting I did dishes and laundry , and more organizing in my office . When the older son came in , showered and had supper , I drove him the 40 miles home . The younger one got in about 11 PM from New Ulm , Minnesota , where they worked this week . I reheated his supper , and am now trying to finish my day . It wasn't too bad , but I am tired as always , and hope to rest soon . Now is when I bid you good day , and wish you God's blessings .

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment on my posts .